WHY GOOGLE MIGHT JUST BECOME YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND (AND IT’S NOT WHAT YOU MIGHT THINK)
We all know Google is the bee’s knees when it comes to finding information quickly and easily but its use goes far beyond a simple search for some obscure detail. When it comes to wedding planning – Google (Gmail specifically) is actually one of the best FREE tools out there.
Here Are My Top 7 Reasons Why You Should Jump On The Google Bandwagon.
- If you haven’t set up an email account strictly for wedding related communication – it’s time to do that now. Gmail is the one I’m recommending (hang in there, I’ll explain)
- Gmail is like many other email providers out there, so take advantage of setting it up with a few sharable calendars (think wedding party / you and the LOYL / bridesmaids / family)
- Use ‘The ULTIMATE Wedding Planning Checklist’ to enter critical milestones /important dates into the appropriate calendars (no excuses for your bridesmaids to miss the stuffing of the invites – set multiple alerts!)
- Set up appointments and take advantage of the Google Map component so everyone knows exactly where they’re going (even better –sync it to the Google GPS app and it will populate the destination for you)
- Google Drive, while a little clunky, can be accessed from any device anywhere in the world (yes! to cloud computing) and will store all of your important documents
- Google isn’t going anywhere which means its tools will just get better and better over time
- My absolute favourite? Click on the link below to watch a short video. Hint – can you say OMG – guest list made easy? You won’t want to miss this, I promise.
This video is the easiest way for me to demonstrate my Top 7 reasons to love Google. Just click on this link.
When you’re finished watching, I want you to do 2 Things.
Thing 1: If you like the information, please share this.
Thing 2: Comment below to let me know what you think.